Wednesday, July 27, 2011

3rd Annual Provincetown, MA 5K Walk/Run for AIDS

This weekend I participated in the Provincetown, MA 5K Walk/Run for AIDS.
Through participation, I was able to help support those affected by HIV/AIDS, the runners, the community and the commitment to AIDS research.
It was a lovely day when I arrived at Commercial St. to begin the walk and as soon as I stepped foot over the starting line, it began to pour. The walk was in fact enhanced by the rain as it was hot and humid! I met so many amazing people, cheered on runners and supported a cause that I believe in.
According to UNAIDS in November 2010, there are 33.3 million people living with AIDS.
We still don't have a cure.
Support your local communities by participating in an AIDS walk/run this year!


1 comment:

By Tenzin Y. said...

Hello!!! Bostonian? Me likes! I also like bollywood :)